Artillery Tools started working with David Hefflingerd at corporate. After he used our tools for a while we were invited to go to the 1-800 Board Up Conventions. We exhibited in Nashville in 2014 and in Kansas City Missouri in 2015. Many of the franchises that bough at these two shows, bought every piece we make for demolition. This gives them the ability to make over 180 different demolition tool combinations. We have also been helping 1-800 Board Upfranchises at our general restoration shows that we have done.
- Connections Convention 2011 Las Vegas, 2012 Las Vegas,
- IMACC Conference 2011
- IDCE International Disaster Conference & Expo 2012 New Orleans
- Crawford Contractor Connections 2012 Nashville, 2013 San Antonio, 2014 New Orleans, 2015 Florida
- Experience Convention 2013 Florida, 2013 Las Vegas, 2015 Las Vegas
- RIA Convention 2014 Orlando, 2015 Las Vegas
These shows have enabled us to work with over eighteen 1-800 Board Up restoration companies. Helping them solve their demolition needs. Our goal is to help every restoration company that is looking for a better way to do their tear outs. By providing them a wider choice of better functioning tools then the old conventional pry bars offer.